Sixteen BHBM Attorneys Named 2014 "Top Lawyers"
Sixteen Baldwin Haspel Burke & Mayer attorneys, representing sixteen different practice areas, have been named New Orleans Magazine’s 2014 “Top Lawyers of New Orleans”. The following will be included in the November issue of New Orleans Magazine.
- Mike Bowman (Commercial Litigation)
- David Carrigee (Admiralty & Maritime Law, Insurance Law)
- Thomas Cortazzo (Commercial Litigation, Gaming Law)
- Brodie Glenn (Energy Law, Environmental Law)
- Brian Johnson (Real Estate Law)
- Joel Mendler (Elder Law, Trusts and Estates)
- Matt Miller (Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law)
- Jerome Reso Jr. (Non-profit/Charities Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
- Leon Rittenberg III (Equipment Finance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law)
- John Rouchell (Elder Law, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)
- Stephen Schott (Real Estate Law)
- William Schwartz (Admiralty & Maritime Law)
- Scott Sternberg (First Amendment Law, On Air Media Legal Analyst)
- John Stewart, Jr. (Construction Law)
- Karl Zimmermann (Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Tax Law)
For more information on New Orleans Magazine’s 2014 Top Lawyer’s list, visit http://www.myneworleans.com/My-New-Orleans/September-2014/Top-Lawyers-2014/.